Serving all of Palm Beach and Broward County
GET A FREE CONSULTATION
At Bottari & Doyle we understand that a car crash can be a traumatic experience, possibly leading to serious injuries, mounting medical bills, extensive damage to your vehicle, and even the inability to work or enjoy time with your family. On top of this, most car accident victims will eventually have to deal with the insurance company. The insurance company's team of lawyers will do everything they can to pay you as little as possible for your injury, and in some cases, they may argue that they owe you nothing at all.
That's where we come in – our top-rated accident lawyers are committed to protecting your rights and fighting for the compensation you need and deserve. As personal injury attorneys in Lake Worth, we have years of experience successfully representing car accident victims throughout Palm Beach and Broward County as they navigate the aftermath of a car accident. For every car accident injury case, we strive to win quickly and deliver the maximum compensation our clients deserve for medical bills, lost income, rehabilitation, and other damages.
Injured in a car accident in Lake Worth?
Call today for a free case review: (561) 588-2781
NEED A CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER?
We're here to help – immediately following a car accident in Florida, you probably have several questions:
- Who is going to pay for my medical bills?
- Do I have a personal injury case?
- How do I get my (PIP) benefits after a car accident?
- Should I be speaking to the insurance adjuster?
- What about uninsured or underinsured drivers?
- How do insurance claims work with State Farm insurance?
- How do I file a diminished value claim for my vehicle's damage?
Our consultations are free and, in most cases, you pay us nothing unless we recover money for you.
HOW DOES PIP COVERAGE WORK IN LAKE WORTH?
In Florida every owner of a motor vehicle is required to purchase insurance for Personal Injury Protection (PIP). This means they are automatically covered for up to $10,000 in medical bills. However, when medical bills exceed this amount, it is important to try to obtain an additional source of insurance coverage through the at-fault party.
Proving Negligence in a Car Accident
An injured driver or passenger may file a lawsuit against the at-fault driver due to the driver's negligence. Proving negligence requires the attorney to show:
- The at-fault driver owed a duty of care to other drivers.
- The driver breached the duty of care
- The breach caused the injuries
- Injuries occurred.
Economic and Non-Economic Damages from a Car Accident
A driver or passenger who is injured due to another driver's negligence is entitled to recover both economic and non-economic damages.
- Economic damages include payment for current and future medical bills, loss of wages and loss of future earning capacity.
- Non-economic damages include payment for current and future pain and suffering due to the physical injuries and payment for any current and future mental anguish for any emotional suffering (anxiety, depression, loss of enjoyment of life) due to the accident.
CONTACT A CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER NEAR ME
A Lake Worth car accident attorney can help determine if you have an injury claim and give you legal advice about recovering your loses from the car wreck. If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident in Palm Beach or Broward County, contact the injury attorneys at Bottari & Doyle for a free initial consultation. Call (561) 588-2781 to discuss your claim today, or fill out the quick contact form below to start building your case.