Car Accident Lawyers Serving Deerfield Beach Residents
Deerfield Beach has a population of approximately 80,000 people. Its major roads are Hillsboro Blvd. and SW 10th Street. Its history goes back to 1890, when a group of people developed a settlement called Hillsborough. It was named Deerfield due to the large number of Deer that roamed near the river. Much has changed since this period of time.
There are about 650 car crashes in Florida every single day. These accidents cause Floridians to spend millions of dollars on medical bills to treat injuries from the accident. Our attorneys can help you with your case by making sure that your medical bills get paid from your accident and helping you to get your car fixed.
Injured In a Car Accident in Deerfield Beach? 561-588-2781 Free Consultation With Car Accident Lawyers.
Why Hire Bottari & Doyle Attorneys at Law?
You should hire us because we:
- Focus on injury cases.
- Are knowledgeable and experienced.
- We have 17 years of combined legal experience.
- Are Top-Rated; We have 45 Five-Star Reviews on Google.
- Will fight hard for you to win your case.
Our law firm offers:
- Free Consultations
- No Win-No Fee Promise. We only get paid if we recover money for you.
- Communication with attorneys. You will get both attorneys' cell phone numbers.
- Aggressive Representation
- Bilingual Staff who speak both English and Spanish
Where do accidents occur in Deerfield Beach?
Car accidents can occur anywhere and at any time. Some of the major roads in Deerfield Beach with accidents are:
- Federal Highway
- Hillsboro Blvd.
- SW 10th Street
- Lyons Road
What kind of injuries do car accident victims experience?
- Back Injuries
- Neck Injuries
- Herniated Discs
- Permanent Injuries
- Bone fractures
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Wrongful Death
What should I do after an accident in Deerfield Beach?
1. Stay at the scene of the accident, and call the police. Leaving the scene of an accident is a crime.
2. Tell the police officer what happened in the accident. This is not a criminal investigation, and anything that you share with the police officer cannot be used against you. Florida law has something called the "accident report privilege". Public policy dictates that we should encourage people to tell the truth to police officers about how the accident happened. Therefore, a police officer can't comment in court as to what you told him.
3. Take photos of your car to share with your attorney and the insurance company.
4. If you need to, go to the hospital or to urgent care. It is better to receive medical treatment quickly after an accident. Provide the hospital with your car accident insurance. Although it might not seem fair, Florida law says your insurance pays for the first ten thousand dollars of medical bills.
5. Call Us At 561-588-2781 For A Free Consultation About Your Accident Case.
How can an auto accident lawyer help me?
- We will help you to get your vehicle fixed by contacting the at-fault driver's insurance company.
- We will arrange for you to get a rental vehicle.
- We will find out the insurance policy limits from the person who hit you.
- We can provide you with doctors to see who specialize in treating car accident victims.
- We will send out a demand letter to the insurance company asking for money for your injuries.
- Our law firm only gets paid if we recover money for you.
How long do you have to report a car accident to insurance?
Either you or your attorney should report the car accident as soon as possible to the insurance company. There are some insurance policies, such as uninsured motorist policies, which require you by contract to report the accident within a specified amount of time. You do not want the insurance company to have the ability to deny coverage for your accident.
How long does it take to get a car accident settlement?
A settlement can take as little as 24 hours depending on the facts of your case. A case with a small insurance policy and a large hospital bill generally settle quickly, because an insurance company has an obligation to protect their insured (the person who hit you) from being responsible for paying additional money to you. We can explain the settlement timeline more to you when you call our office for a free consultation.
Injured in Deerfield Beach? 561-588-2781 Free Consultation With Car Accident Lawyers
What to expect physically after a car accident
A car accident is a traumatic event, and your body will take some time to get back to normal both physically and mentally. Each person is different on how they respond physically to car accidents. Car accident injuries range in severity from minor bruising to death. There is a misconception that car accident injuries, especially "soft tissue" injuries, can be taken lightly. There is nothing further from the truth. Car accident injuries whether soft tissue related, such as herniated discs or bulging discs, or a hard injury such as broken bones can cause a person to experience tremendous pain and suffering.
Injured In a Car Accident in Deerfield Beach? 561-588-2781 Free Consultation With Car Accident Lawyers
What if an insurance company representative asked me to sign a release?
You should never sign a release before speaking to a car accident lawyer. This is because insurance companies will routinely offer lowball settlements in exchange for you agreeing to never sue their insured. Insurance companies are in the business of saving money, not spending it. They will to whatever they can do to make sure that they maximize profits. One way of doing this is to pay accident victims a small amount of money, usually to cover your immediate out of pocket expenses. Accepting this money is shortsighted, because you may need additional medical treatment and your case is very likely worth more money than what the insurance company is offering you to walk away.
Types of Car Accidents
- Rear-End Collisions: A rear-end collision is one of the most common types of car accidents. There is a presumption in Florida that the driver who rear-ended you is at fault in the accident.
- Head-On Collisions: A head-on collision occurs when the front of one vehicle collides with the front of another vehicle. These are extremely dangerous collisions and they often cause severe injuries to drivers and passengers.
- T-Bone Collisions: These collisions mainly occur at intersections. A T-Bone collision is very scary as many times the collision is completely unexpected.
- Rollovers: A rollover may happen when one vehicle is taking a turn too quickly.
Do I have to drive to your office to be represented?
You do not have to drive to our office. We can handle your sign-up over the phone and through a program called Docusign. Docusign makes it easy for clients to sign up with our law firm without having to take time away from your busy schedule. We try to minimize the amount of disruption to our client's lives. We can achieve this goal by sending you everything electronically and having you sign up with our law firm. Remember, we do not charge you any money to be represented by our law firm. There are no immediate fees. We only get paid if we are able to recover money for you.
Who can I call to have my vehicle towed?
There are many tow truck companies in the Deerfield Beach area. This is a list of tow truck companies if you are currently at the scene of the accident.
- Westway Deerfield
- Deluxe Towing
- Emerald Towing
- Ready 2 Go Towing Transport
- Rescue 51 Inc.
Remember to call the insurance company for the person who hit you to pay for your tow fees and your storage fees. Additionally, you can pick the repair shop that you want to use to fix your vehicle. You do not have to go with the insurance company's preferred shop.
Injured in a Deerfield Beach Car Accident - Call Us at 561-588-2781 for a Free Consultation.