Don't let a conviction jeopardize your future. Our Delray Beach Felony Lawyers can help you through this difficult time. Call today for a free case evaluation.
Felony charges are classified as third degree felonies, second degree felonies, first degree felonies, life felonies, and capital felonies. Third degree felonies include, but are not limited to: grand theft, drug possession, burglary of a structure, aggravated assault, and felony battery. Second degree felonies include, but are not limited to: dealing in stolen property, selling drugs, burglary of a dwelling, and aggravated battery. First degree felonies include, but are not limited to: kidnapping and robbery with a firearm. Capital offenses include homicide.
Penalties for Felonies in Delray Beach
- Third degree felonies are punishable by up to: 5 years in prison, 5 years of probation, a combination of prison and probation and a $5,000.00 fine.
- Second degree felonies are punishable by up to: 15 years in prison, 15 years of probation, a combination of prison and probation and a $10,000 fine.
- First degree felonies are punishable by up to: 30 years in prison, 30 years of probation, a combination of prison and probation and a $10,000 fine.
- Life felonies are punishable by life in prison without the possibility of parole, life on probation and a $15,000 fine.
Delray Beach Felony Attorney
There are various defenses to felony charges depending on the charge. When our criminal defense team represents you, you'll benefit from advice and assistance in the following steps of your legal case:
- We'll investigate and determine if your legal rights were violated at any point in your arrest.
- We'll gather critical evidence and facts, such as 911 reports, witness statements, video evidence, social media research, and more.
- After assessing all possible scenarios and outcomes, we'll walk you through the options and give our honest recommendations so that you can make the best decision for you and your situation.
- If your case goes to trial, we will stand up for you and fight for your rights at every turn throughout the court and legal process.
If you have been charged with a felony offense and need an experienced Delray Beach felony lawyer, contact us at (561) 588-2781 for a free consultation.