Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Delray Beach Residents
Bottari & Doyle Attorneys at Law
1300 NW 17th Ave #255
Delray Beach, FL 33445
An unanticipated accident will have you feeling confused, hurt and frustrated. Nothing is more irritating than driving down the street and getting in an accident, or walking in a store and being the victim of a slip fall. Regardless of the cause of your personal injury, our injury lawyers and staff will guide you through the civil litigation process while making your life as easy as possible. We'll make you a promise, take care of yourself by healing and we will do the legal work to get you the compensation that you deserve.
Our law firm's headquarters is in Delray Beach, Florida, conveniently located near Pineapple Grove. We proudly represent victims of personal injuries caused by intentional acts or through the carelessness of another. If you or a loved one have been injured in an accident in Delray Beach or throughout South Florida, contact our office at 561-588-2781 for a no obligation, complimentary consultation.
Why Hire Bottari & Doyle Attorneys at Law?
This infographic will explain to you the reasons for why you should hire our Delray Beach personal injury law firm to represent you against the insurance company, corporation or individual.
Satisfied Clients: We have over 50 5-Star Reviews!
What kinds of Delray Beach personal injury cases does your law firm handle?
We handle a multitude of injury cases from Bike Accidents to Wrongful Death cases. Personal injuries in Delray Beach can occur anytime and anywhere, and often when you least expect it. We handle the following types of Delray personal injury cases.
- Bike Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Slip and Falls
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Truck Accidents
- Workers' Compensation
- Wrongful Death
How long do I have to file a personal injury lawsuit in Florida?
There are different time limitations for cases. On most cases, a Plaintiff (the person bringing the lawsuit), has four years from the day the injury occurred to bring a claim against the Defendant or Defendants (the person or people who are being sued). This means after four years has expired, the Plaintiff will not be able to recover any money. Medical Malpractice cases and Wrongful Death cases have shorter time limitations. It is important to consult with a Delray Beach personal injury lawyer if you have been injured in an accident. You should absolutely not wait to file a claim if you have been injured, because waiting can hurt your case. Whether critical evidence gets lost, people forget events, medical treatment gets delayed, or other reasons, waiting can be devastating to your injury claim.
Injured? Contact our Delray Beach law firm at 561-588-2781.
What types of compensation can I recover if I have been injured in an accident?
If you have suffered from a personal injury in Florida, the law states that you can recover money for your current and future medical bills, your lost wages, and your loss of earning capacity. These types of money awards, are called economic damages.
The law also states that an injured person is entitled to non-economic damages. These types of damages are commonly referred to as pain and suffering. This money award is intended to compensate a person for their loss of the ability to enjoy their life due to the injuries from the accident. You may no longer be able to pick up your children, perform household activities, go to the gym, do sports or any number of activities.
My minor child was injured in an accident, what can we do?
Your child can bring personal injury claim against the responsibly party. Your child has the same legal rights as you. We will aggressively advocate for your child by negotiating with the insurance company who is defending their client. Children experience all kinds of injuries. Did the accident happen at school? Was your child a passenger in a car accident? Did you child trip and fall at a store? There are a myriad of examples for why children become victims of personal injury accidents. A personal injury lawyer will help you and your family to recover compensation from the insurance carrier to hold their insured accountable for their actions.
How long will my Delray Beach personal injury case take to settle?
The length of a personal injury lawsuit depends on several factors, such as:
- Is the insurance company agreeing that their insured was at fault in the accident? If so, the case will likely resolve sooner rather than later.
- How badly injured are you from the accident? If you require surgery, your case may take longer to settle than someone who does not require surgery.
- What are the insurance policy limits? A case with a smaller insurance policy may resolve more quickly than a case with a larger insurance policy.
A personal injury attorney from Bottari & Doyle Attorneys at Law will guide you through the legal process, and advise you on how long he thinks your case will take to settle.
Types of Injuries From Delray Accidents
Delray injury victims may experience injuries that are minor, such as sprains and strains or headaches to more severe injuries like broken bones or paralysis. Injuries from Delray accidents may cost residents thousands of dollars in medical bills to heal from any of the following:
- Broken Bones
- Dog Bites
- Bulging Discs
- Herniated Discs
- Torn ligaments
- Muscle tears
What else will you do for me or a loved one?
Our Delray Beach personal injury lawyers will:
- Find the insurance policy to recover money. In most cases, we will be trying to collect money from the responsible person's auto insurance or general liability policy to pay for your medical bills and pain and suffering.
- Refer you to medical professionals. Personal injury cases require treatment and medical documentation by professionals who are regularly treat accident victims. If you do not have your own doctor, we can refer you to the right medical professional.
- Give you our attorneys cell phone numbers: You will never feel lost or like you are just another file on the shelf. We are a small law firm and we keep it that way so we can provide you with the excellent representation.
- Get you the compensation you deserve: Medical bills are expensive. We will fight to get you every penny to pay for your treatment and loss of the ability to enjoy your life.
- Provide you with our cell phone numbers: You shouldn't have to rely on legal assistants to answer all of your questions. You will be able to speak to our personal injury lawyers.
Our Delray Beach personal injury lawyers will be with you every step of the way by answering your questions, providing, legal guidance, and aggressively advocating for you to secure the best possible monetary resolution for your case. Call us for a free consultation at 561-588-2781. There is no fee if we do not recover compensation for you.