Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Jupiter Residents
A road accident, a slip and fall accident, or a vehicle accident can leave you feeling confused, hurt and frustrated. Whatever the cause of your accident, each of our attorneys is dedicated to helping you.
Call 561-588-2781 - Free Consultation
We are located in South Florida, and our personal injury attorneys represent clients who have been either intentionally injured or injured through the negligence or carelessness of a person or a corporation.
Why Hire Bottari & Doyle Attorneys at Law?
Satisfied Clients: We have over 45 5-Star Reviews!
This is what Nick S. had to say about us on Google:
"Dan & all at Bottari and Doyle, P.A. Law Firm were exceptional at handling my case. They took matters into their own hands & assisted with key items regarding my accident, insurance, claims, medical records, & more.
The accident was an extremely painful & time consuming ordeal that even added to things I was not able to personally handle with working full time & trying to accomplish in my normal daily routine of work & life.
Though it is never a pleasant situation to be in, regarding an accident, trauma, & damages to your well being, vehicle, & life the way they handled everything & the entire process made an uncomfortable time workout better than I could've imagined.
The best decision that was made was choosing Bottari and Doyle, P.A."
Call 561-588-2781 - Free Consultation
What types of personal injury cases does your law firm handle in Jupiter?
From bicycle accidents to wrongful death cases, our firm handles a wide range of injury cases. It is not uncommon for Jupiter residents to suffer personal injuries at anytime and anywhere, and often at the most unexpected moments. Below are some examples of personal injury cases we handle.
- Bike Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Slip and Falls
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Truck Accidents
- Workers' Compensation
- Wrongful Death
What is the deadline for filing a personal injury claim in Florida?
In most cases, a Plaintiff (the person filing the lawsuit) has four years from the date the injury occurred to bring a claim against a Defendant or Defendants (the person or persons being sued). This means after four years has expired, the Plaintiff will not be able to recover any money. The statute of limitations for Wrongful Death cases and Medical Malpractice cases are shorter. Consult with a Jupiter personal injury lawyer from Bottari & Doyle immediately if you have been injured. Waiting can be devastating to your injury claim because critical evidence can be lost, people can forget events, medical treatment can get delayed, and other reasons.
Injured? Contact our South Florida personal injury law firm at 561-588-2781 for a free consultation.
How much compensation am I entitled to if I have been injured in an accident?
The law states that, if you have been injured in Florida, you can receive compensation for your current and future medical bills, lost wages, and loss of earning capacity. These monetary damages are called economic damages.
The law also provides that an injured party is entitled to non-economic damages, also known as pain and suffering. This money award is intended to compensate the injured person for their loss of enjoyment of life due to the injury. You may no longer be able to pick up your children, perform household activities, go to the gym, do sports or any number of activities.
What can we do if my minor child is injured in an accident?
Children can bring personal injury claims against those responsible. They have the same legal rights as you. We will aggressively represent your child by negotiating with the insurance company who is defending the defendant. Is your child injured after tripping in a store? There are many reasons for why children become victims of personal injury accidents. Our personal injury lawyers can help you and your child hold the responsible party accountable for their carelessness.
Does it take a long time for a personal injury case to settle with the insurance company?
The length of a personal injury lawsuit depends on several factors, such as:
- Does the insurance company agree that their insured was at fault? In that case, the case will probably be resolved sooner rather than later.
- Do you have any serious injuries from the accident? If you need surgery, it might take your case longer to settle than for someone who does not need surgery.
- What are the limits of the defendant's insurance policy? If they have a smaller insurance policy, your case might be resolved more quickly than if they had a larger insurance policy.
Our personal injury lawyers will explain to you in greater detail how long we believe your case will take to settle.
Common Personal Injuries
Your slip and fall, dog bite, trip and fall, vehicle accident, or other incident may result in any of the following injuries or ones that are not included on this list:
- Broken Bones
- Bulging Discs
- Herniated Discs
- Torn ligaments
- Muscle tears
How else can your law firm help me?
Our Jupiter personal injury lawyers will:
- Find the insurance policy that will help you recover the money. To pay for your medical bills and pain and suffering, we will try to collect money from the responsible person's auto insurance or general liability policy.
- Recommend a doctor to you. Personal injury cases require medical care and documentation by professionals who treat accident victims on a regular basis. We are able to refer you to the right medical professional if you do not have your own doctor.
- The attorneys will provide you with their cell phone numbers, so you will never feel like a file on a shelf. Keeping our law firm small allows us to provide exceptional representation.
- We get you the compensation you deserve: Medical bills are expensive. It will be our goal to get you every penny to pay for your treatment and the loss of the ability to enjoy life.
Your lawyer will be with you every step of the way, answering your questions, offering legal guidance, and aggressively advocating on your behalf to secure the best settlement for your case. 561-588-2781 is the number to call for a free consultation. There is no fee if we are unable to recover compensation on your behalf.