Car Accident Lawyers Serving Miramar Residents
Miramar is a city in Broward County, Florida. It has a population of over 100,000 people. Its major roads are Miramar Parkway and Pembroke Road. It is located in between Pembroke Pines and Miami Lakes. With a large population of people, it is common for car accidents to occur on a daily basis in Miramar. We help people to hold the at-fault driver responsible for the accident, and to obtain money for you from the accident.
Contact our car accident lawyers for a free consultation at 561-588-2781. We only get paid if we recover money for you!
Why Hire Bottari & Doyle Attorneys at Law?
We have over 45 Five-Star Reviews on Google.
This is what one of our client's said about our work:
"Dan was fantastic. The process of auto accidents are never fun and are a hassle. Dan made the process easy and always communicated quickly when I would call or text. He was thorough, to the point and worked hard to get a settlement for me. Thanks again!" - Nadia F.
We are hardworking:
"Dan made sure to reach out to us to discuss our case very promptly. It was Thanksgiving Day and he made sure to make time to talk with us and explain our options thoroughly. He was the only person to respond back after sending out information to several other attorneys. We will definitely use Dan and his firm for any future needs. Thank you so much for your timely response and help." - Shane M.
You should hire us because we:
- Focus on injury cases.
- Are knowledgeable and experienced.
- We have 17 years of combined legal experience.
- Are Top-Rated; We have 45 Five-Star Reviews on Google.
- Will fight hard for you to win your case.
Our law firm offers:
- Free Consultations
- No Win-No Fee Promise. We only get paid if we recover money for you.
- Communication with attorneys. You will get both attorneys' cell phone numbers.
- Aggressive Representation
- Bilingual Staff who speak both English and Spanish
Common Car Accident Injuries
- Back Injuries
- Neck Injuries
- Herniated Discs
- Permanent Injuries
- Bone fractures
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Wrongful Death
What steps should I take after an accident in Miramar?
1. Remain at the accident scene until a police officer arrives.
2. Tell the police officer how the accident happened. The police officer will provide you with a form that states your insurance information and the other driver's insurance information. Provide this to your attorney.
3. Use your Iphone or Android device to take photos of your car and video of the accident scene.
4. Obtain emergency medical care at a local hospital or local urgent care. The local hospital is Memorial Hospital Miramar. It is located at 1901 SW 172nd Ave.
5. Call Us At 561-588-2781 For A Free Consultation About Your Accident Case.
Where do accidents occur in Miramar?
A car accident is an unforeseen event and can occur at any location and at any time. Some of the major roads in Miramar with frequent accidents include:
- Miramar Parkway
- Pembroke Road
- Douglas Road
- Miramar Blvd.
Nearby South Flamingo Road and Pines Blvd. is one of the most dangerous intersections in the country with hundreds of accidents occurring yearly.
How long will it take you to receive money for my injuries?
The amount of time it will take our attorneys to get you money depends on how badly injured you were from the accident, the driver's insurance policy limits and the amount of damage to the vehicles. We have been able to recover compensation for clients within as little as 48 hours, but each case is different. Contact our office at 561-588-2781 to speak to our car accident lawyers about your case.
What if I need money now? Can I take out a loan?
Our law firm can arrange for you to obtain money immediately from a settlement finance company. These companies have the ability to advance you money to pay for necessary expenses like medical copayments, living expenses and transportation costs.
Who is going to pay to fix my car?
The driver who was at-fault in the accident is required to have at least $10,000 of property damage insurance coverage. This insurance coverage will pay to repair your vehicle. The driver may have purchased more than $10,000 of property damage insurance and this will pay for any damage above and beyond the initial $10,000.
Injured in a car accident in Miramar? Contact Us at 561-588-2781 for a free consultation.
Someone from the insurance company showed up at my door, should I speak to them?
No, you should not speak to an insurance company representative without the assistance of a lawyer. This is because insurance companies will try to get you to accept a small amount of money, maybe $500 or $1000 in exchange for a full release. This money is very likely not even close to what your case is actually worth. When you hire our firm, we know how to maximize the amount of money that you will receive from the insurance company.
Types of Car Accidents
- Rear-End Collisions: A rear-end collision is one of the most common types of car accidents. There is a presumption in Florida that the driver who rear-ended you is at fault in the accident.
- Head-On Collisions: A head-on collision occurs when the front of one vehicle collides with the front of another vehicle. These are extremely dangerous collisions and they often cause severe injuries to drivers and passengers.
- T-Bone Collisions: These collisions mainly occur at intersections. A T-Bone collision is very scary as many times the collision is completely unexpected.
- Rollovers: A rollover may happen when one vehicle is taking a turn too quickly.
I'm too hurt to drive, or I am too busy to drive to your office, can I sign up remotely?
We try to make this process as easy as possible for you. You do not have to drive to our office to be represented by us. We will send you all of the necessary paperwork through email. The paperwork takes approximately 5 minutes to complete. After this, we will immediately begin working on your case for you.
What else can your firm do for me on my accident case?
- Speak to the insurance company to get your car fixed. If it's a total loss, we will do everything we can to get you a check for the vehicle's full value.
- Obtain your medical records.
- Get you money for missing work.
- Refer you to doctors for medical treatment.
- Demand all of the available insurance money to pay you for the inconvenience this accident has caused you and your family.
Injured in a Miramar Car Accident? - Call Us at 561-588-2781 for a Free Consultation.