Serving Royal Palm Beach Residents
Royal Palm Beach has a population of approximately 45,000 people. It is located in Palm Beach County and is north of Wellington and east of Loxahatchee Groves. It is known for its parks and its dedication to preserve a green environment. Unfortunately, there are also many car accidents in Royal Palm Beach, and you need to know your legal options if you have been in a car accident. You should know that should never speak to an insurance company without the assistance of your lawyer, because insurance companies do not have your best interests in mind, including your own company. Our auto accident attorneys fight hard to get you the compensation that you deserve for your accident.
Why Hire Bottari & Doyle Attorneys at Law?
We are not a large firm. We are not a settlement mill. We take pride in keeping our law firm small so that we can give each client the attention that they deserve on their case.
Our Clients Are Satisfied:
With over 45 Five-Star Reviews on Google.
"I had a great experience with Dan on my accident case. He is very professional and willing to help his clients. Always kept me informed about my case. Overall recommend him very much." - Pat
"Mr Bottari was very patient with me and assisted me from the moment my traffic case started till the end..he did a great job representing me..always answered all my questions and concerns.. - Betty
Injured in a Royal Palm Beach Car Accident? - 561-588-2781 Free Consultation.
Roads in Royal Palm Beach
If you were in an auto accident in Royal Palm Beach, it may have occurred on any of the following roads:
- Belvedere Road
- State Road 441
- State Road 98
- Sansbury Way
- Florida's Turnpike
A car accident can occur at any place and at any time, regardless of the vehicle that you were driving. The drivers in South Florida are often driving while on their Smartphone device any such distracted driving can lead to an accident.
Why do I need an attorney for a car accident?
You need an auto accident lawyer because the insurance companies know who has a lawyer and who doesn't have a lawyer. The insurance companies will very likely not settle your case with you for full value, or make you an offer that is less than what you would receive had you hired an attorney. Additionally, you there may be additional insurance policies that you may not know exist. These insurance policies can provide you with more money or additional coverage.
Should I seek medical treatment if I have been injured in a car accident?
Car accidents can cause no injuries, minor injuries or severe injuries. It never hurts to get checked out by a doctor or other medical professional, and your car accident insurance will cover the visit. If you have been injured in a car accident in Royal Palm Beach, here is a list of places where you can go to get checked out:
- Royal Palm Medical Center
- Palms West Hospital
- Palm Beach Hospital
- Palms West Hospital Emergency Room
Sometimes, you do not feel any pain for a few hours or even days after the accident. If you begin to experience headaches, neck pain, back pain or any other kind of pain it is important to see a doctor to evaluate your injuries.
Why do car accidents happen in Royal Palm Beach?
A car accident, truck accident, motorcycle accident or any other accident involving an automobile can happen for many reasons, some of the more common reasons are:
- Driver looking at their phone: A driver who looks at his phone to scroll through text messages, look at emails, check music or for any other reason is a distracted driver. Distracted drivers may as well be driving while under the influence, because their attention is not focused on the road. Distracted diving is the number one cause of accidents.
- Drunk Driving: According to the Centers for Disease control (CDC), 29 people die every day in the United States due to being hit by a drunk driver. Drunk drivers are punished more harshly in the civil court system than those who are not drinking and driving. Judges award something called punitive damages against a drunk driver. This means that you may receive more money from the drunk driver or his insurance company than someone who is not hit by a drunk driver. This money award is designed to punish the driver for breaking the law.
- Driving at an excessive speed: Speed limits exist for a reason. Speeding is incredibly dangerous, especially when the driver is driving well over the speed limit.
- Failure to Yield
- Improper Backing
Do I have to drive to your office to become a client?
You do not have to drive to our office. We can send you all of the documents that you need by email and by DocuSign to be represented by our law firm. We realize that you are busy with work, school, with your kids, or you may be too injured to drive. If you are in the hospital bed from your accident, we can come to you. We represent clients throughout all of South Florida.
I was just in a car accident and need my car towed, who should I call?
- Wellington Towing
- Wellington Towing 360
- A & L Towing of Palm Beach
Our law firm is located in South Florida and we handle car accident cases throughout Palm Beach County. We do not charge for a consultation and we only get paid if we recover money for you from the insurance company. We are not a large law firm so you will not get lost in the shuffle. You will never be just another file on the shelf. We put the time in to deliver great results for our clients.
Call Us Today at 561-588-2781 For a Free Consultation. No Win-No Fee.