Car accidents are all too common in Boca Raton. You may have been on Glades Rd. or Palmetto Park when the accident happened.  We find that usually people are concerned about a few things after an accident.  The first is finding a body shop to have their car fixed and the second is where can they receive medical treatment after the accident. As local car accident lawyers, we are familiar with the struggles that victims of car accidents face after getting into an accident.  You may be wondering if you have to pay a deductible to get your car fixed? Do I have to pay the tow fee? How long can I keep my car in the tow yard?  Who fixes my car after the accident? These are all common questions.   

If you have been injured in an accident due to no fault of your own, or were not at fault and need help with your vehicle, call our car accident lawyers at 561-588-2781 or fill out the Contact Us form to the side of this page to be contacted by an attorney. The consultation is free.

Where can I get my car fixed after an accident in Boca Raton? 

Boca Raton has many vehicle repair facilities to choose from to have your vehicle fixed.  I don't endorse any of these shops.  This is simply a guide to provide you with names, addresses and phone numbers for local Boca Raton body shops to have your vehicle fixed after an accident.

Boca Raton Paint and Body: 561-395-4343

Alltech Collision and Paint: 561-417-2333

Brinks Autobody and Paint: 561-395-8170

Caliber Collision:  561-453-0938

Classic Collision of Boca Raton: 954-906-4000

Sunshine Collision Center: 561-556-4669

Do I have to pay a deductible to get my car fixed? 

We generally advise clients to have their car fixed by the at-fault driver's insurance company.  This will alleviate you from the responsibility of having to pay your deductible to get your car fixed.  There are pros and cons to using the other person's property damage liability insurance.  


  • No deductible
  • You use the at-fault driver's insurance


  • It may take longer to fix your vehicle than if you go through your own collision coverage. 
  • The other person may not have property damage insurance

Call Us at 561-588-2781 or fill out the Contact Form to the side of this page to be contacted by an attorney to help you with your case.