The Law Firm of Bottari & Doyle will award one $1,000.00 scholarship to any student who provided substantial community service throughout his or her college career. We are a car accident and criminal defense law firm.
Our law firm believes that community service is vital to promoting social responsibility and giving back to others. Community service fosters social connections while working together on projects to accomplish a goal. Community service also allows people to explore new interests that may influence career-making decisions.
Our firm encourages students who have provided community service during college to apply for this scholarship! The deadline to apply is 12/31/2021.
How do I apply for the Bottari & Doyle, P.A. Law Firm Community Service Scholarship?
- Submit your current resume showing: the community service that you performed (names of organizations, supervisors), service dates, and a description of your service.
- An unofficial undergraduate transcript showing at least a 3.0 GPA.
- A maximum 1,000.00 word essay describing:
- What did you learn from performing community service?
- How did you positively affect someone else's life by performing community service?
- What did you enjoy most about performing community service?
We will choose one winner based on the community service performed, transcript and essay. Please submit documentation to: email@example.com. We will not accept any phone calls or additional emails. We will notify the winner after the 12/31/2021 deadline.